||ZIP compressed JAR file.
Unzip, and then execute with java -jar PhyDE-1.jar
The current version is 0.9971 from Nov 23., 2010.
- This version requires Java 5.0 (JRE 1.5).
- The default settings of some versions of OS X seem to be that the above zip archive is decompressed recursively, and a jar file is also a zip archive.
To avoid that, you could use "unzip" in the command-line.
Installation: A plugin consists of at least two files: A description (.dsc) file and an executable (.jar).
For installation, unzip the archive and move its contents
into PhyDE's "plugins"-folder in the directory "PhyDE-Data".
||Converts ABI files to SCF.
||Write header data of alignment files to text file.
||Primer design, sequence statistics, and indel coding according to various schemes.
|PRAP2||Parsimony- and likelihood ratchet analysis
PhyDE runs on every system with the Java 1.5 Runtime environment (aka Java 5) or newer installed.
What's new in 0.997?
- Free version, no password required anymore.
- Code changes due to porting to Java 1.5
- Some corrections in labels and character sets. Note that undo does not work with changes in labels.
Previous changes in the Version history